Sunday, November 4, 2007

Centerville Pumpkin Festival



























On October 20, 2007 I participated in my first art fair at the Centerville Pumpkin Festival. It was a very windy but sunny day. I was not prepared for the wind as my shirts wanted to blow away. That was one of many things I learned about outdoor shows. I only sold 5 shirts but the crowd was tough. Not only small but maybe not the most handmade shopping type of people. I really went for the experience and because I had not done this before. The bottom photo is looking out from my sparce simple tent. See the huge crowd. Mmmmm. The photo above that is of some alpacas. Are'nt they cute. See two photos of the pumpkin batik shirts for sale. The purple shirt at the top is one that I sold. I really love how that turned out. I love the colors.

No comments: