Saturday, February 2, 2008

Got milk?










What's in Richmond, Va.? Cool old buildings, that's what. I call this the milk bottle building. At the time of this photo it was an art studio of sorts. A raw old building quite unrenovated. Inside I found this great old "milk" colored tom cat. I looked up some tid bits about the building that you can see here. Another view of the building that I dont have is from the other side. This building has been turned into apartments that I have not had the pleasure of seeing. In this link, there are buildings from all over with the milk theme. Who would 'nt want to live in a milk bottle? I love all the old building, factories and things like that. The Kanawha Canal area was renovated and further development is ongoing for restaurtants, housing etc. so everyone can enjoy the historic district.

4 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Oh! That building is hysterical. Wouldn't be hard giving someone directions, would it?

libu said...

oh, I'll have to take a picture of the big scissors.. probably over 10 ft tall scissors out side of a barber shop... I used that as a directions landmark...

MGoodell said...

great pictures!

Anonymous said...

What a grumpy looking cat - nice photo! :D